Be it for relaxing in a garden with fresh smelling flowers and a light breeze or to escape the scorching heat falling right on top of your face; a gazebo is one such garden accessory that not only adds refinement to a garden space, but also provides seating/resting space for any number of people according to its size. Apart from just acting a shielding item, gazebos also add a rustic charm to one’s garden space. They’re made up different materials, ranging from metal to wood etc. Gazebos are either sold in selected outlets or are available online. One such popular website known for selling remarkable hardtop gazebos is Sam’s Club.
This Member’s Mark Royal Hardtop Gazebo is one of the bestsellers of Sam’s Club and is rated as almost a 5 star product. The hardtop gazebo is priced at $1,299 and can be conveniently used to increase one’s garden space.
– It is rectangular in shape and is traditionally styled to blend with other garden furniture.
– It is made up of premium quality aluminium and steel and is coated with rust-proof powder.
– It consists of a rust-free aluminium body, as it is a light-weight metal and can be easily shaped.
– It is hand-painted with rust-proof powder to give a lasting effect and finished look.
– Designed to have room for dining and deep seating furniture.
– Has a wind rating of 9, 50-63 mph.
– Dimensions: 12’L x 12’W x 11.6’H
Mulford Hardtop Gazebo is also considered as one of the top selling hardtop gazebos, and an exclusive one by Sam’s Club. The gazebo is priced at $2,999 and is made up of superior quality aluminium and steel.
– The gazebo posts are made up of aluminium and its roof of steel frame.
– It is coated with rust-proof powder to avoid it from chipping or corrosion.
– It has a classic design with vented roof facilities to provide free air flow and maximum shade from the sun.
– It consists of anchoring bolts along with stainless steel hardware that offers greater stability.
– It has a vast footprint of up to 160 square feet of hardtop roof.
– Weight: 496 lbs.
One of the best sellers of Sam’s Club, the gazebo is priced between $1,268 -1,398, depending on its size. Assembled in China, this outdoor furniture piece is carefully designed with premium quality aluminium to withstand extreme weathers.
– The Portland gazebo has a durable galvanized steel roof that is covered with superior quality rust-proof aluminium frame.
– It comes with a nylon mosquito net and is suitable for dining without worrying about bugs.
– Its high quality spun polyester curtains offers not just privacy, but also additional level of sun protection.
Available in three sizes, it is priced between $769- $959. The Verona shelter gazebo is fashionably designed with clean lines. The roof is made up of 6mm poly-carbonate sheets that protect one from sun and rain.
– It is available in dark grey color
– It consists of a rust-proof aluminum frame
– Its roof is UV-protected with 6mm thick polycarbonate sheet panels that are tinted for partial sunlight.
– Its mosquito netting and curtains have double track system.
– It has PVC-coated polyester mosquito mesh with netting.
One of the best sellers of Sam’s Club, the Meridiens is priced between $958 -$1,468. Its design is a combination of classic and modern touch. Made up of aluminium, the roof measures about 8mm of poly-carbonate substance that protects from the UV rays.
– It is resistant to rain and extreme hot weather.
-It is available in various sizes and in dark gray color.
– It has a rust-resistant aluminium frame.
– It has mosquito netting and curtains with double track system.
– Its mosquito mesh netting is PVC-coated and is made up of polyester.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.