Add charm and comfort to your outdoor area with a hardtop gazebo that will let you spend your summers amidst fresh smelling flora and fauna or simply relax by the poolside. But how can one get the best gazebo? Or how can one choose an appropriate size according to the available space? Since hardtop gazebos are mostly preferred and are quite popular, here are some important ideas on how you can choose a hardtop gazebo size.
Choosing Your Size of Hardtop Gazebo
- Before you shortlist on the type of a gazebo, ensure that you have planned on where the gazebo will be installed. The space where the shelter will be installed is an important factor and should be always 6ft away from swimming pools, fences, plants, doors or any other object.
- Once you have decided about the place for the gazebo in your garden, measure it with the help of another person. However, if you’re looking to accommodate large number of people under your gazebo, you should ensure that the chosen area is spacious and can easily accommodate the gazebo.
- Consider the type of outdoor area the gazebo is going to be installed in. If it is a large lawn with just grass and trees farther, it is always best to go for the largest gazebo, as this will let you enjoy the serene beauty of the lawn. But, if your garden is too small, with a lot of shrubs, trees and flowering plants, choosing a beautifully designed gazebo of smaller size would be the best option.
- You should ensure that the gazebo you’ve planned to buy is neither too big nor too small, as it might not just look unattractive, but will also cause a hole in your pocket.
- You should know that gazebos can either add charm to your garden, or make your garden look abandoned, if too big in size.
- You should decide about the size of the gazebo based clearly on your needs. If you’re looking for a gazebo only for luxury purposes, then you can opt for a bigger one with intricate designs. Or if you’re looking for a gazebo for a gathering, you can make a reasonable investment in it. However, you should know that the more sophisticated a gazebo looks, the more money you will have to invest.
- Another important factor to consider before buying an appropriate sized gazebo would be your budget. If you’re willing to pay a substantial amount for a good looking gazebo, you can plan accordingly. You can, however, buy cheap gazebos which might be an eye sore to your garden rather than a charm.
- Yet another factor to choose a right-sized gazebo would be the size and type of the roof the gazebo has. Each gazebo is differently shaped; from octagonal to rectangular, circular and so on. Consider the type of roof size a gazebo has and the amount of space it will cover. Since a gazebo roof is larger than the poles, you should measure the installing space according to the roof rather than the poles.
- Consider the placement of other furniture under the gazebo. If you’re looking forward to adding a dozen chairs and a dining table under the gazebo, it is always a wise idea that you get a bigger sized gazebo.
- However, there can be other points to think of while choosing a gazebo based on individual preferences.