Are you looking for the cream of the crop? The best of the best? A hardtop gazebo that you’ll love, and that others will admire (either openly or in secret)?
Look no further than the MESSINA 12′ x 16′ hardtop gazebo. With an enormous inside area of 192 square feet, you have room for a dining table, the chairs that go around that table, and a separate area to put lounge equipment. Most commonly, owners of the MESSINA 12′ x 16′ gazebo will put two chairs for lounging and one small loveseat. Almost immediately, you have created an outdoor room that doubles as a dining room and a living room.
As far as the hardtop gazebo itself, well, it doesn’t get much better than this…
- A dark, but not totally-black finish. Because hardtops are made of metal, you will always get a darker color, but we really like how MESSINA dyed its aluminum to make the look you see in the gazebo.
- Vented and slanted roof. This means rain will slide right off, and hot air won’t get trapped inside. Very useful on those sweltering days where you want to be outside, but not constantly sweating.
- Luxurious mosquito nets included. When you put your curtains down, your gazebo turns into a room – not a gazebo with some curtains on the outside of it. Bugs are kept completely at bay, and wind is kept under control, too, which is useful if you’re near the ocean. Other companies charge $200 – $300 just for the curtains.
- Solid 100% customer reviews. Every single person who purchased this gazebo has loved it. Will you be next? Click here to check out the reviews. From families to bachelors, almost every type of gazebo owner has left a review.
- Withstands the elements. The aluminum on the MESSINA 12′ x 16′ gazebo has been reinforced for extra protection against rust. Where other gazebos would start to rust after a few weeks of being in the rain, the MESSINA will not!
Setup & Instructions
When you get your new gazebo, you will receive either to or three separate boxes. When you open them up, there will be a multitude of different parts that you need to put together yourself.
All in all, putting these parts together is fairly simple. Customers love how MESSINA made the gazebo extremely easy to put together, and there are some reviews from people doing it by themselves in just a few hours. That’s extremely impressive, considering the size of this thing.
MESSINA does not offer pre-built gazebos… however, no one really does. No matter where you buy, you will have to assemble it yourself or pay someone.
Overall, setup is easy, although you do have to do it yourself.
Who should get the MESSINA 12’x16′ Hardtop Gazebo?
Those with families. No one wants to feel left out. If you have a family of four (or bigger), make sure to get a hardtop gazebo that’s a size similar to 12′ x 16′ so everyone can relax and eat inside.
Those who need the space. Do you want to lounge inside your gazebo? If you do, you have to get a bigger one – simple as that. Get the 12′ x 16′ – it’s big enough to lounge in, but not so big that you feel like there’s a ton of empty space inside.
Those who want the best. Although the MESSINA is a little more expensive than other hardtop gazebos (mainly due to its size), the materials are the best money can buy, and curtains are even included.
Those who want to use their gazebos for many years. With the warranty and the testimonials from the existing customers, you can expect this thing to live in your yard comfortably for anywhere from 5 to 20 years.
Ready to go?
Hopefully. This is a great gazebo!
Click here to head to the product page, or click here to view our best hardtop gazebos overall.